Here dragon, dragon, dragon!
Joined: 19 Feb 2001
Location: Here... or is it there?
|Posted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 3:56 pm Post subject: Tahlali's Journal (01-05-2003)
Location: In the wilderness between artifact battles
Attendance: Tatania, Tahlali, Wulf, Robyn, Sacha, Jaerna, Richard, Sirol the Enchanter
(Continuation of recipe for desctruction)
19) Have party member shake scepter vigorously hoping for the dark being inside to come out
20) Wish the dark being that just came out and is 20 stories tall and darker than a pit would go back into scepter and leave you alone
21) Watch in awe... or rather listen in awe (as it's rather dark) as the being grabs the scepter and crushes it in it's hands
22) Back away from dark creature and prepare to try and figure out a way to hurt it badly
23) Finally be able to see something as the bard casts daylight on the darkness shed by the being
24) Wish the bard hadn't done that as you seriously consider voiding your bowels
25) Gaze in awe as the druid runs at the creature hand smacks it with on open hand doing massive amounts of damage
26) Work with party to finally kill nasty, horrible creature
27) Die again from the shock of it's sudden leaving of this plain of existence and it's consequent explosion.
May today there be peace within. May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. ~ Excerpt from the start of Saint Theresa's Prayer